Is Virtual CIO Group a franchise?
No. Virtual CIO Group is a subscription service to augment your business. We provide staff, tools and systems to help you grow and provide high quality service to your clients.
Your business, branding and clients remain your own.
What does the subscription service include?
Our monthly subscription service includes:
- Access to remote, on-demand, highly skilled and experienced Australian IT technicians at a heavily reduced rate.
- Your own branded online store, populated with brand name hardware and software from our suppliers at 10% profit to you.
- CMDB, knowledge base and ticketing system
- White label marketing material for you to brand and send to your clients.
- Resellable VCIOG server appliances at cost!
- Resellable private cloud services including business email.
- VCIOG community access including a monthly webinar meeting
- Network and server monitoring service
- Business email address with your own domain.
- Access to senior developers, network engineers, business analysts and sysadmins to help with systems design and network construction.
- Cybersecurity alerts and industry updates.
- Advice on business operations, best practices and other technical resources.
- On demand virtual receptionist
- Access to legal forms such as client contracts, SLAs, non-compete agreements and confidentiality agreements.
- Leads and opportunities in your area.
What does the service cost?
The monthly subscription rate is $100 ex GST
Subscribers can then access technical resources at the discounted rate of $80 an hour during business hours, $150 all other times. You can oncharge this service at your own rate.
Onsite and project services are available by negotiation.
Do you provide services directly to business clients?
No. Virtual CIO Group only provides services to MSPs and IT support providers.
WIll you provide services to my business and my direct competitors business?
Generally not. Usually we will only allow one business per service area to subscribe with us.
First in best dressed.