Private cloud is a term used for infrastructure provided as a service only to specific customers, and accessed via private network rather than over the internet.
Virtual CIO Group provides a variety of private cloud services that you can on sell to your business clients.
Take back control.
Linux servers are available in a variety of flavours and are completely customisable.
No licensing costs, no per-user fees.
Windows Server 2019 devices are also available.
Note that additional costs for CALS and RDS costs will apply.
Docker and Containers
Just need a single app hosted? We can stand up Docker containers in a matter of minutes. HTTPS included.
The scalable private cloud file server for access anywhere
- Secure file server
- Private cloud hosted file server
- Access limited by group membership
- Full Windows Integration
- Automatic mapping of network drives
- Match email addresses with phone numbers.
- Web and mobile integrated
- Access from anywhere using the web interface or mobile app.
- Sync offline copies for access without internet.
- Backup and version control
- Full file history including access and change auditing
- Revert to previous versions or compare previous versions of any document
- Automatically backed up and protected from data loss.
A web based, multi-user collaborative office suite that integrates directly into Nextcloud.
- Integrated with Nextcloud
- Edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files directly from the browser
- Concurrently work on a document with your team.
- Share and collaborate
- Share files inside and outside of your organisation.
- Share files using a link, no more emailing large files.
- Backup all devices
- Desktop, Documents and Photos of every business device is backed up and stored on the file server.
- Integrate with apps
- Diagramming, scheduling, business analysis and project management apps
The Ultimate Team Chat and Communication Platform
- Communicate and collaborate with your team, share files, chat in real-time, or switch to video/audio conferencing.
- Open up the conversation and remove the need for CC/BCC by using Rocket.Chat Channels and Private Groups to speak to your team openly for greater transparency.
- Include relevant participants with the @username mention to notify those immediately. For important announcements to all members of a group, use @all. Full chat history allows participants to join and leave at any time.
Linux Active Directory Domain Controllers and Server Appliances
Enterprise level domain management for everybody
- Allows for users to log into computers with their own account and access only the data they have permissions to access.
- Centralised password management.
- Samba 4 Active Directory Domain Controllers
- DNS, DHCP & NTP services
- Full Group Policy Functionality
- Can use standard Windows RSAT to administrate the domain.
- Integrates with existing Windows domains.
- Requires Windows 10 Pro machines to join domain.
- Cloud-only, or install a server appliance for offline capabilities.
Windows Remote Desktop and Application Servers
Centralised, supported and secure remote desktop and remote application environments for use on any device.
- Windows Server 2019 managed remote desktop environment.
- Allows offices all over the world to connect seamlessly to a consistent desktop experience.
- Push out a whole desktop or a single application.
- Can be accessed using traditional RDP protocols or in a HTML5 browser.
- Use mobile devices to access desktop applications on the go.
Built For Regional Australia
The Cloud still needs to work on the ground
Regional Australia is an amazing place to be, but it comes at the cost of sometimes slow and unreliable internet. We deploy a server appliance so that all of your devices stay connected to our private cloud services regardless of your internet connection,
|1. Onsite Server Appliance||2. Configure Private Network||3. Connect Your Devices||4. Connect to Our Cloud|